Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Zyllion ZMA13BK Shiatsu Pillow Massager
















I have Fibromyalgia and was diagnosed back in 2000. I have lots of muscle pains and spasms. My back muscles get really tight and I need a massage to get the kinks out. But when I am alone and don't have anyone to help it can get really miserable. 
So recently I got to try out this massager by Zyllion ZMA13BK Shiatsu 
It really get's in there and get's all the muscles to relax. It's multiple purpose so I can use in all different areas of my body. For instance if my neck is bothering me or my thighs. I can put it in that area and use it. 
It's really easy to hook up as shown on back of the massager. It's easy to cut on with one button. It has a round rotating massage knobs. They really get in there and give a deep tissue massage. 
It doesn't take long to use until you have all the kinks out. 
My husband works out a lot and his muscles get sore and he loves using it after a good workout.






CONVENIENT STRAPS: Adjustable Multipurpose Handle Straps
These are good for if you sit allot at an office/Desk. Comes in very handy for that.


If your someone like my husband that travels and get's tight neck muscles it comes with straps you can use in your car seat along with the car charger adapters. The no-fuss adjustable straps are easy to use, allowing you to secure the ZMA-13 Pillow Massager to your favorite chair, sofa or car seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment