Saturday, May 18, 2019

Roll over image to zoom in Alfa Gear Universal Fit Machine Washable Anti-Slip




This cover is microfiber plus fabric. 

It would be great for when your going to the gym or for a run and you get all sweaty. You need to get back into your vehicle and you don't want it to get all nasty. Because its easily removed and washed. 

But I decided to use it as a cover for my computer chair.

 The reason why is because my cat and dog love to sleep in the chair. As well as I am always having do do work and I use the chair as well. This way it makes for easy clean up.

 I can either use a sticky brush that removes fur or I can just pull it off and wash.  

Its a very soft cover with anti slip backing which I love it because my cover stays on my chair and doesn't slip off. 

#towelseatcover

You can purchase at link below



  • Microfiber Plush Coral Fabric, Keep sweat off seats, More absorbent cover then usual cotton fabrics.No color transfer problem
  • 100% Waterproof Tech, 4 layer construction, which help to keep all your sweat off seats or Gym equipment.Anti slip knot will help the seat cover keep in place,
  • Easy installation with only seconds, Simply two steps, one Lay on the seat, two Secure with the buckles. Simpliest you ever find.
  • Universal Fits Most Automotive Sedan, SUV, Minivans or Truck like F150 ,and what is more it can also suitable for the Golf cart seat. Products Size 28"X60"





1 comment: