Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Wireless Earbuds Earphones TWS Bluetooth 5.0 with Charging Case and USB Slot IPX7 Waterproof HD Stereo Sound and Build-in Mic




I got to try out these True Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless headphones. 
I normally don't go for this type of earbuds but my kids love them. They told me they were the new thing everyone is using these days. 

They make life so much easier there's no wires to bother you. 

To my shock they are waterproof that is ideal for someone that spends a lot of the time at the beach or the pool. As well if your going for a run or walk and it starts to rain there is no reason to worry. 

They stay charged pretty good for about 4 hours. As well if someone calls and you need to talk to them you can continue on your walk and talk. 

The sound quality is great and the connection to my phone was easy.
Just connect my Bluetooth and connected quite easily. 

I love the fact they come in their own case and you charge from it. I never seen anything like that before.

 I can throw them in my purse or gym bag or even my pocket. 



You can purchase at link below



  • True Wireless Experience: Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Headphones,stronger signal, IPX7 waterproof, can be used to shower and fitness.You don’t have to worry even if it rains.
  • Usage time: 3-4 hours to keep playing music or 6 hours continuous call or 360 hours standby time when headphones fully charged.
  • True Wireless earbuds:Getting rid of tangly wires, the earbuds with Latest Bluetooth TWS technology provide stable connection and signal transmission.The left and right headphones can be combined into a TWS system.Two earbuds can be used independently.Each headphone have microphone.
  • Charging Case :The portable charging case could charge the earbuds 3-4 additional times.Also support your phone charged. TWS supports IOS and some Android system power display.Charging Case is very suitable for the emergency power supply when your phone battery is low.
  • Simple use:You only need to take out wireless earbuds from the charge case.Earbuds will auto boot into pairing mode,makes a fast and stable connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment