Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy



I will be turning 40 this year. Wow how does time fly. I still feel like I am in my twenties inside. My outside may feel older but I am still young at heart. One thing I have searched for many years is my signature scent. I have only come across three perfumes that I really and truly like. I have owned several perfumes but only one of them I can say I loved. The other's have always been samples of my favorites cause usually they are on the high end. I had the pleasure to try this recent perfume out from Birchbox. I do think I can finally say this will be my signature scent. I love it so much. I cannot thank you enough, Birchbox for bringing it into my life.


Put this on my wish list, dear. ;)


Viva La Juicy. This Couture is for girl who want it all. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, an enticing scent of wild berries and mandarins, honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. To round it out, amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline add just the right touch of sweetness. It's bottled in a bold gold decanter decorated with Juicy charms. Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline.Style:Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment