Sunday, July 21, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects


I received Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream from Influenster to try complimentary. I have used it every single day since I received it. I really like it. So easy to fit into your daily routine. The BB cream has a nice smooth creamy texture to it. It blends very nice into your skin. It goes on lightly tented and adjust very well to your skin tone. It last throughout the day which is great. My skin looks smoother and it covers some of my imperfections. I think a little goes a long way. So it would last a long time. Over all its great and I look forward in continue in using it. Love at first try.
www.olayfresheffects.com

 Olay Fresh Effects BB cream has 6 skin perfecting benefits:

  • Refreshes skin instantly 
  •  Brightens for a radiant glow 
  • Evens tone with a splash of sheer color 
  • Hydrates for 24 hours 
  •  Smooths for softer feeling skin 
  • Protects against UV damage with SPF 15        

  • Purchase at www.olayfresheffects.com or www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment