Saturday, April 9, 2016

Sturdy Metal Flag Stand + American Flag by GreenWeR







I've always wanted a flag to go in my yard. This is perfect and I can change it out put another type of flag in its place such as flowers or holiday themed ones. It was super easy to put together. Hardest part was figuring out where I was going to put it. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.


  • COMPLETE SET - Get a beautiful two-sided American flag and a 32-inch tall, sturdy wrought iron garden stake.
  • CLASSIC DESIGN - With the iconic flag removable, the stand has an "h" bracket spike for strength.
  • SPECIAL FEATURES - Rubber stopper & anti-wind clip keep flags steady on the stand even when windy.
  • HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - Unfadeable polyester flag & 8mm black wrought iron with a coated finish.


#promotion


No comments:

Post a Comment