Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Pet Grooming Gloves-Gentle Deshedding Brush Glove



    Pet Grooming Gloves-Gentle          Deshedding Brush Glove 



These are great grooming gloves. I can use on both my hands so its like my dog is getting a massage and rub down while I am using the gloves. 

He loves being pet anyway and these work out great. At first it did take a little getting use to for him. Because he was scared of them at first so make sure your pet gets comfortable with them.

They are soft and comfortable so that isn't the issue. Its just the fact they have never seen them before. 

They have soft combs on the gloves that allow me to easy remove any loose pet hair. It also helps to remove danger or allergens on my pets. 

Rocky loves it because he's not only getting groomed but he's getting a massage. 

I can also use it on my cat. I do get more loose hair from my cat than my dog. It could be because my dog is trimmed right now. 


I can also use them during bathes for my dog. Just put the shampoo on my pet and rub it in. Works great so I can get loose hair and wash him at the same time.

The gloves are one size fits all and they Velcro to fit. They are not loose they fit nicely. 

Great thing about these gloves I can throw them in the wash after I am done or if they get dirty. 



You can purchase on Amazon at link below






No comments:

Post a Comment