Monday, June 17, 2019

Big Ant Hanging Car Trash Bag 100% Leak-Proof Car Trash Can with Lid and Storage Pockets



Year after year I been meaning to get a trash can of some type for my car. Because each day with teens going to School trash can build up in my car and it looks like a complete mess sometimes. Even myself I might have a bottle of water or soda. I will forget about grabbing it and throwing it in the trash so it will sit in my car. 

But now I no longer have to lay my trash in the floor. I have this really nice trash can that fits behind my seat. 

 It's leak proof with an inner lining. But I will be using a small trash bag to make it easier for me to just remove each time and throw in the trash. That way I can keep it clean. 

Even though I can wipe it out easily. It has adjustable straps so if I want to put it in my truck I can easily remove it. 

It has an adjustable quick and clip strap. It hangs on the back of my seat. 

It's a nice size trash can as well. Plus it looks really nice in my car. Not big and bulky.

 It comes with two extra sides with mesh pockets and front fabric pocket. 

It can also be used as a thermal insulated carry bag for picnicking. 

  • DURABLE LEAKPROOF INNER LINING –Our car seat trash bag adopt high quality durable waterproof and leakproof material, easy to clean and wipes out easily. No more worry about food spills or other stubborn stain. It helps you to keep your car clean, free of trash and it's convenient if you have kids.
  • ADJUSTABLE STRAPS-Our trash bags for cars has an adjustable quick-clip strap which can draw to 14.96", with adjustable strap allow you to hang it for the seat back or seat front,attaches to console, stand on the floor or anywhere you want to place. Our handing car tarsh bag perfect for car, truck,SUV and van, vehicle etc.
  • KEEP YOUR CAR CLEAN & TIDY-Big Ant car trash bag new design with rubber opening lid and 2.5 us gal capacity waterproof interior, which is enough large that you can storage tissues, wrappers, napkin, bottles and even unfinished drinking.Vehicle garbage bag with lid can help you away from trash and odors and keep your car clean & tidy.
  • MULTI-FUNCTION DESIGN - The car trash bags has two extra sides mesh pockets and front fabric pocket are a perfect design that you can be used as storage bags to keep other items, such as cups, toys, and other accessories.The garbage bag for car come with thermal insulated waterproof liner holds ice to keep drink and snacks cold for hours in the car or picnicking.

Click link below to purchase on Amazon





No comments:

Post a Comment