Thursday, December 18, 2014

ADAGIO Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener


                       ADAGIO by XTAVA 




I recently received this Adagio Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic flat iron hair straightener. I really enjoy this straightener  It has a  ten gear temperature selection from 200 to 400 degree. The plates get hot under 45 seconds. I love the fact it comes with a heat resistant bag for storage and carrying when you need to travel with it. I'm always on the go and  the fact it shuts down within 30 minutes if your not using it. Helps keeps my mind at ease in case I forget to unplug it or cut it off. The cord is a 360* swivel. It comes in three designs I choose the black.  Love the non-slip ergonomic grip which makes it easy to handle. It even works great at curling hair. It's a win win  you can either straighten your hair or curl it. I've watched videos on YouTube on how to curl with a flat iron if your interested.  I have tried many flat irons and this is by far one of the best I have used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment