Thursday, December 18, 2014

YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream



  My eyes have been looking terrible in the past year. I have looked in the mirror so many times thinking well guess this is where I'm going to age at first. Which saddens me cause I'm 42 years old and I feel I'm too young to start getting wrinkles yet. ;) Cause my face is good every where else except my eyes. I received this recently and I have to say that I am in love with this eye cream. It's so soft and creamy. It feels gentle and soothing on my skin. I can feel the skin around my eyes tighten up after using it. I also like the scent it's has a very clean lovely smell.  It blends well into my skin and works great. This eye cream feels light yet makes the skin around my eyes feel moisturized and soft. It's still early in the game using this but I can already see a difference. I need this cream in an all body cream that is how much I love it. I received this for a discount price for my unbiased opinion from Tomoson.  

No comments:

Post a Comment