Sunday, January 3, 2016

Kuuk Mini Pull Chopper Food Processor





The Kuuk Mini pull chopper food processer is small and compact. Actually much smaller than I had thought it would be. So with that said it's mostly good for cutting up small items such as garlic and onions if you cut them small enough to go into the container. I didn't know what the green thing was on top at first I thought it was a button but no it's not. You just place your finger there while you pull on the string . I thought maybe it would wind up but no you just pull and pull. It chops the items while you do that. Simple and easy to use. The one thing I would make an improvement on is for it to have a lock on it. That would be my only complaint or idea on improvement. It's pretty neat besides that. It's compact and small. Easy for storage. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.


http://amzn.com/B00X66IP2K

No comments:

Post a Comment