Friday, January 22, 2016

Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks for Foot Pain Relief & Gel Wraps Help Heel Spur

I'll be straight up and honest I really want these to work for me. But I guess I'll never know the sock part I could not get on my foot. I know it's suppose to be tight but I just couldn't even get it across my foot to even test it. I ordered XL, my feet aren't that big. The gel fit perfect on my feet. I guess I'll just use the gel with another pair of compression socks. I have heel spurs in both of my feet. I really could have used this. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.





  • SORE FEET? MIRACLE KIT is for YOU! Reclaim & Enjoy Your Life - Feel LESS PAIN and MORE ENERGIZED. Provides You the ULTIMATE COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION to Help Eliminate Your Pain, Swelling, Aches, Edema and Fatigue
  • UNBELIEVABLY COMFORTABLE Because of SUPERIOR DESIGN: Builds Foot Relaxation. Ultra-Thin, Discreet & Breathable - Your Feet Stay Dry Hygienic & Fresh All Day - Great for NURSES & HOSPITALITY, RUNNING, YOGA, GOLF, SOCCER & BASKETBALL
  • CUTTING-EDGE Compression Helps Increase Blood Circulation, Reduces Lactic Acid build up, & Promotes Faster Muscle Recovery. Heel Gel Wraps Stop Shock to Alleviate Pain & Spurs
  • ANKLE & ARCH SUPPORT: Helps Brace joints for FASTER RECOVERY & Protect from Injury, Achillies tendon & Calf Stiffness or Stress Fractures. Gives Athletic Advantage for Men & Women



No comments:

Post a Comment