Monday, March 7, 2016

My review of doodletopia




First of all I am a self taught Artist. I did take some classes in School but mostly self taught. I started when I was a young as as a child. When I received this book I was just amazed at the inside. It brought back childhood memories on how I taught myself to draw. Some of the photos were the exact way I taught myself this book was so familiar to me. The photos were the same that I had saw as a child. This book was so interesting that my teenage daughter picked it up and started doodling. I told her about how this book reminded me of when I was a child learning to draw. She found this book to be fun as well. It teaches simple steps and makes it fun and easy to learn from. I highly would recommend this book. 

***I received for free for testing from Blogging For Books.  
www.bloggingforbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment