Monday, February 29, 2016

Pink 2-Way High Quality Bath Hair Catcher Stopper


This hair catcher for my tub fits right into my tub drain perfect. It does catch the hair great. But I only gave a 4 star because the water drains so slow that even by morning after showering at night the water is still standing in the tub. So with that said it does catch the hair but drains way too slow for me. I know it caught the hair because you could see it in the drain catcher. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.


  • 2-WAY DRAIN CATCH - Can be used from either side and fits most drains easily and will prevent many drain clogs.
  • PREVENT CLOGGED DRAINS - Stops hair and debris from going down the drain and clogging your showers, sinks and bath tubs.
  • PREMIUM LATEX RUBBER - Made from heavy duty latex rubber which grabs hair preventing it from going down your drain.
  • EASY TO CLEAN - Easily clean by letting dry and removing hair from the strainer. Can be washed and placed in dish washer.
  • FITS MOST DRAINS - Fits most drains and can be used in bathroom sinks, shower drains and bath drains.

#JGOB


No comments:

Post a Comment