Monday, February 8, 2016

Hybrid Hip Leather Fanny Pack


This fanny pack actually looks good. I am really impressed with it. It's nice inside and out. I love the details on the bag. The texture is nice leather. I love touching the softness and smooth texture of it. It's stylish and unique. I like the large pockets big enough to put my wallet, phone and passport in. I think it's going to be very useful on my next cruise or park event. I know I hate carrying a regular purse when I need my hands free. This will give me that option. So I can bring my things I need and have the freedom of my hands. The belt is nice as well it goes around and snaps. Fit is nice. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.




  • LUXURIOUS FULL-GRAIN LEATHER and white-thread hand stitching deliver a durable and stylish hip bag
  • ADJUSTABLE WAIST BELT fits sizes 30" - 40". Wear the bag snugly at the waist or slung low on the hip
  • EASY-PULL LEATHER ZIPPERS and durable toggle fastener give quick 1-handed access to each compartment
  • LARGE COMPARTMENT holds phone and boarding pass. 2 small 4" x 5" pockets hold keys, credit card and money
  • OVERALL DIMENSIONS of the Hybrid Hip Leather Fanny Pack are 10"L x 6.5"H x 1"D

No comments:

Post a Comment