Wednesday, February 17, 2016

RFID-Blocking Passport Wallet & Neck Pouch



I found this to be great when traveling or just when you don't want to carry a big purse. You need your hands free such at an amusement park or just in general shopping. Plus I think it would be perfect on my next cruise because I can carry my passport, money, cards and driver's license all in one. Its light weight and easy to carry. It has nice pockets with zippers or velcro. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.



  • RFID-Blocking Material: Stay safe from scanners that can steal your credit card info by carrying your valuables in this RFID-protective pouch.
  • 3 Roomy Pockets: This Lemur Gear wallet keeps all your documents and travel necessities close at hand and easy to find. Holds cell phones, passports, credit cards, boarding passes and more.
  • Slim and Comfortable: Lanyard design keeps your hands free, plus is thin enough to tuck inside your shirt for extra security.
  • Water-Resistant Nylon: Lightweight material helps prevent water damage to documents, and won't cause neck fatigue or soreness, even after a full day of travel.
  • Clear Front Window: Have your ID card at the ready when you tuck it into the clear front pouch. No more fishing through your pockets or bag at security checks or boarding gates.

#LemurGear

No comments:

Post a Comment