Friday, February 5, 2016

DALLAS-10 Lace Up Zipper Hiking Inspired Ankle Boot Booty





 I recently got to try these boots out. I got them in my teenage daughters size. She has been wanting boots like this for awhile but the one's she wanted were extremely expensive. Way beyond my budget. When I got to get these at a discount price. I jumped on it. Because I knew she wanted this style. She said she loves them. At first they did take a little getting use to walking in because she was not use to wearing this style of boot. But after awhile she said they really are nice and loves the style of the boot. They are very well constructed and look great on. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.




  • Synthetic
  • manmade sole
  • Shaft measures approximately 7 from arch
  • Synthetic upper, synthetic sole
  • Measurements approx: Heel 1.25", 6.5" shaft, 11.25" opening circumference.
  • Non-skid sole and cushioned footbed.
  • Fit: Runs true to size.


No comments:

Post a Comment