Thursday, February 25, 2016

U.S. Art Supply 9" x 12" Premium Spiral Bound Sketch Pad





I found this sketch pad good for most marking materials. My only issue for the four stars is some of the pages are stuck together and some are wrinkled. But other wise it's good for scrap mixed media art. I don't think I would put my most important sketches on it. It would be good for a student that needs a sketchbook for going places to do art work. But for me I like a better poundage. Just seems to lightweight to me. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.


  • Acid Free, Neutral pH, Spiral Bound Natural White Sheets for Easy Removal
  • Standard Weight and Versatile Smooth Paper made to Accept all Mixed Media
  • Ideal for Writing, Drawing & Sketching. Use with Pens, Markers, Pencils and more


#usartsupply

No comments:

Post a Comment