Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Washi Tape Stylish Set of 5 Rolls




This set of washi tape is great. I love the colors and personality of each piece. I am an Artist so I am always using some type of material in my work. I also do crafts as well. With washi tape there is so many things I can do with it. I love using it on my mail as well. Making it look personal and cute. Just that added touch makes it unique. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.



  • FINALLY!!! Your search for the BEST Washi Tape is OVER!!! L'artisant washi tape is not only STRONG, but very CREATIVE, DECORATIVE and FESTIVE. It helps you carry a PROFFECIONAL or a PERSONAL message. Just imagine the bright, eye-catching designs on your gift-wrap, invitation, birthday card, calendar, planner, scrapbook, notebook, laptop, phone,door, wall, vase and much more. The possibilities are endless. GREAT for ANY occasion.
  • BEST-SELLING washi tape set features 5 unique patterns. Each roll is wrapped with plastic and is 1.5 cm wide and 10 miters long. It will last you a while. The set comes in a nice plastic box with a lid.
  • FUN AND EASY for ALL ages!!! Watch kids' or adults' creativity come alive with the L'artisant washi tape. Our Washi Tape is much BETTER then the regular old tape. It will easily transform your boring project into a fun and exciting activity.
  • FAll IN LOVE with our L'artisant Washi Tape. It's SUPER easy to use. Just PEEL IT, TEAR IT, STICK IT. Even the clean up is a BREEZE. It does not leave any residue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment