Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Chair Socks 2x4 Pack




My floors are ceramic tile and my chairs in my kitchen always scratch the floor leaving black marks. Especially after I mop the floor. Plus the chairs are hard to push. When I recently received these chair socks that looked like kitty feet. I had to try them out. They slip right on my chairs and look so adorable. I really like them especially since I am a cat lover. Now my chairs are easy to push around in the kitchen and there is no more marks on my floor. Plus these socks you can remove and wash if need be. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.




  • ULTRA-DURABLE, DOUBLE-LAYERED FABRIC - High-grade Acrylic provides ultra-soft sliding cushioning
  • ULTRA-STRETCHABLE - Fits snugly around most furniture leg shapes btw 0.75 and 1.50 inch diameter
  • SUPER SMART - No glue stains or permanent dust collection. Washable and reusable. Reduces noise
  • IMPOSSIBLY ADORABLE - stylishly compliment any interior. Come in gorgeous boxes for great gifts

#muddypawssocks


No comments:

Post a Comment