Wednesday, February 24, 2016

U.S. Art Supply 5.5" x 8.5" Premium Heavy-Weight Paper Spiral Bound Sketch Pad



This sketchbook is the perfect size to carry in your hand with ease. The sheets are textured so it would be great for sketching or drawing with pencil in my opinion. I am an Artist and my first love is sketch. I love anything I can doodle in. This makes doodling with a pencil really easy and comfortable. I like the fact the sheets are acid free so there's no yellow papers down the road to ruin my work. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.


  • Acid Free, Neutral pH, Spiral Bound Natural White Sheets for Easy Removal
  • Heavy Weight and Versatile Semi-Textured Paper made to Accept all Mixed Media
  • Ideal for Writing, Drawing & Sketching. Use with Pens, Markers, Pencils and more
#usartsupply


No comments:

Post a Comment