Monday, February 15, 2016

Premium Non-Slip Anti-Bacterial Wear Resistant Bath Mat




I recently got to try this out for my shower. At first it didn't want to stick down in my tub. I wet the floor of the tub and finally it stuck. I only gave a 4 star because on the edges it still tries to come up. Which I find myself being cautious of that fact. Other than that it's very pretty and I love the look of the rocks. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.



  • ANTI SLIP : Wear resistant coating on top and suction cups at the bottom to ensure secure footing and secure attachment to the floor.
  • ANTI-BACTERIAL: It is mold and mildew resistant, hence it always remain clean and healthy.
  • ATTRACTIVE: Vibrant design with colorful and lively picture, perfect for home decoration.
  • ENJOYABLE: Unique soft and comfortable massage blocks for reflexology besides safe footing.
  • ECO-FRIENDLY: Made of high quality environmentally safe PVC material which is anti-bacterial that helps to eliminate the growth of germs.

 deal Buy Two Get 1 free. Claim code is oMyHomie

No comments:

Post a Comment