Wednesday, February 24, 2016

U.S. Art Supply 9" x 12" Premium Manga-Marker Paper Pad



I'm an Artist so I use a lot of mediums in my work. This Manga/Marker paper is great for using markers the paper is sleek and smooth so markers work best on it. I wouldn't use any other type of marking material because it would be useless. The markers dry fast on the paper so there is no smearing. I think this Illustration paper is great for all age of Artist from children to the adult. Plus the paper is acid free and that is great in the long run for keeping something you might of drawn and want to preserve it. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.


  • Acid Free, Neutral pH, Natural White Sheets, Ideal for Sketching and Mixed Dry Media
  • Marking Pen Paper with a Smooth Uniform Surface that is Virtually Bleedproof
  • Ideal paper for Drawing with Ink Pens, Water and Permanent Markers & All Pencils

#usartsupply

No comments:

Post a Comment