Monday, February 29, 2016

First Aid Kit




This recently came in handy for us. So glad I received it when I did. My daughter was at a basketball game and skinned up her knee pretty bad. I was able to use the wipes and bandages. That was nice to know I had it on hand. The kit itself is nice. It has a lot of things inside. I was surprised that even the scissors cut good. Which they look like tiny little scissors but they are very nice cutting through gause. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.



  • Emergency First Aid Kit is LIGHTWEIGHT (weighs less than 1 pound)
  • Various BANDAGE sizes for wound treatment
  • Survival Bag is COMPACT (5 x 7 x 2 inches)
  • Added MYLAR blanket for traveling to cold weather
  • FIRE STARTER when you need a spark you can count on

#survivalhax




No comments:

Post a Comment