Monday, February 8, 2016

Coffee Pod Holder




Lately I have been trying to declutter my house some. With remodeling and getting things in order for the new year. I tend to do that each year. I was impressed with how many slots this K cup carousel holds. I was putting my K Cups in the slots thinking oh no I am not going to have enough room. But it held everyone that I had in my storage box which was a nice surprise. The K Cup holder spins around and it's black with chrome. It's a nice display and holder for my K Cups. I received at a discount of free for my unbiased review.



  • SAVE YOUR SPACE: Hard to hold the K cups? Oak Leaf K-cup coffee pod holder can hold up to 30 k-cups one time for convenient, efficient storage.
  • OPEN VIEW: Open view allows you to choose your favorite serving and can be decoration in your house.
  • FASHION DESIGN: Great for office or home; very unique and different than the usual boring pod holder
  • LIGHT WEIGHT: Light enough to leave in your cupboard and take out to entertain as often as needed.

http://amzn.com/B011I6PNCY

No comments:

Post a Comment