We all know if you use makeup that our brushes get really dirty and can have bacteria in them. This simple brush clean makes cleaning brushes fast and easy. All you have to do is put your water and cleaning solution in the bowl. Fit the proper brush into the collar. Dip your brush into the liquid and turn spinner on and let it spin. Then rinse the brush. Then you can just spin your brush to dry. I am an artist been thinking this might work for my art brushes as well. I might have to give that a try.
1. Put some water and soap or baby shampoo into the bowl.
2. Find the suitable collars and insert the brush into the spinner.
3. Dip and dunk the brush in the liquid for 10s.
4. Turn on the spinner, spin the brush to clean.
5. With clear water and clean again.
6. Spin the brush to dry it about 5s.
1*Brush Spinner Bowl
1*Silicone seal and splash guard‘neck’
8*Brush Collars(different sizes)
Purchase on Amazon