Friday, September 1, 2017

2 Piece Professional Foot File Set-Double Sided Callus Remover




As long as I can remember I have had bad callused feet. I guess it was from walking around barefoot all my life growing up. Sometimes it can get very painful if they become cracked. I have tried all types of things for my feet. I have used those callus spin removers they work at first but then all of a sudden they stop. So I was excited to try these paddles out because they look like what they have at the nail salon when I have got a Pedicure. They fit in your hand just right they are not over big or short. They just fit right into your hand. One paddle looks like a cheese grader it really get's in there and shaves the dry cracked skin. The other is more like a file and  it will smooth your feet out after you scrape your feet so to speak. I am really pleased at how nice my feet look using this and it does work. 

You can purchase on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment