Saturday, September 23, 2017

Warm White Wine Bottle Cork Lights



I have done bottle lights for several years. But up until now I never knew this existed. These lights with the cork are amazing. I can't believe this is a dream come true. I have always had to get my bottles drilled for holes so I could string the lights through them. That was  a lot of work for my brother to do. I also had to string the lights throughout the bottles which was not an easy task. Now with these lights they go through the top and there is no cutting or drilling required. It's so simple and easy to put the light string through the bottle and I don't have to worry with hooking the light so it will shine through. Because the light goes straight down into the bottle. There's even a cork at the top that really seals the deal. I really love how simple and easy this is going to make my life with making bottle lights. The light is a soft romantic light. There's a on and off switch. Plus there is no more big bulky battery pack or a long cord to plug up. You can put the bottle anywhere with these lights. That's not all you can use the lights for decorating anything that you would like to have lights on such as a basket or flowers. Your imagination can run wild. 
Skyy Bottle
Sunflower lights

Beach lights
Bottle before lights





Click link below to purchase on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07546QFC2

No comments:

Post a Comment