Saturday, September 23, 2017

Foam Balls for floam






My daughter loves making floam. This package I got to test out on Amazon I have to say is the ultimate package. I love how each color comes in a ziplock bag. Where as others we have purchased come loose and the balls will pour out and get everywhere. These are nicely placed in each bag. So you can keep them in the storage bag for when you want to use them. It's so fun for my daughter to make them and see how they look when she is done. They are relaxing to do and also very fun. Not only for my daughter but for me. I love how they crunch with you put your fingers through them.




PACKAGE INCLUDES -- Total 10 pack((1 pack white, 1 pack pink, 1 pack red, 1 pack blue,1 pack purple,1 pack yellow, 1 pack orange,1 pack mixed color) x 5000 pcs, 1 pack mixed color bigger size x 1000 pcs + "BONUS 300 pcs fruit Slice."




Light blue floam with white balls

Purple balls with white floam

Clear Slime with Fruit 

White floam with mixed balls


Purchase On Amazon At Link Below


No comments:

Post a Comment