Monday, September 25, 2017

Cute Dog Clothes Spring T-shirt Soft Dogs Clothes Pet Cat Clothing Summer Cotton Shirt Casual Coat



I got this shirt for my puppy from Babiesrhere. They sale all types of clothing for our little one's. My little Rocky loves wearing clothing. Which is great because he get's cold easily. This shirt is perfect for spring and summer since it's more of a tank top it is made of 100% cotton. It's cute with the words I love my mommy. They also sale I love my daddy and they have four colors to choose from. It's not only cute it's soft and comfortable for him. Gives him room so he can run and play freely. It was easy to put on him without any issues. He looks adorable in it. I am very fortunate that both my cat and dog wear the same size and they both love wearing clothes. I added photos of both my cat Samie and my dog Rocky in the same shirt.














Purchase at link below

https://babiesrhere.com/products/2017-cute-pet-dog-clothes-spring-t-shirt-soft-dogs-clothes-pet-cat-clothing-summer-cotton-shirt-casual-coats-for-small-pets?variant=44965501060

No comments:

Post a Comment