Saturday, January 13, 2018

HUSK'SWARE HUSKSWARE Mesh Running Shoes





These shoes are very lightweight. They have a mesh fabric material. Which makes them breathable. That is great if your a runner.

 The laces are strong and durable. The bottom of the shoe is nicely cushioned but not sure if I would say run on a very hard surface like the road. I think they would ware out quit fast. 

They are easy to get on and off. Really comfortable shoe. Especially for someone like me that has issues with my feet because I have bone spurs in both my Achilles tendon. I hate anything touching the back of my heel. These aren't uncomfortable for me in that area. Which is a big plus on my part.

 They give a nice support and cushion in the insole.

 My only down fall that I have found is the sizes in the color choices is minimal to none. My husband wears a size 10.5 and I bought these for him. When they arrived they were too small for him. His toe went to the very end. The plus side they do fit me. I ordered for my husband to test out because they didn't have my size. But when they arrived they were more my size than his. So they do run on the small side. Be aware of that. 

I really wished they had my size or my husbands in the black and white I really thought those were adorable. 

The price for these shoes is so affordable that you could buy more than one pair. Just wish they had more sizes in the color choices. 

Other than that a great deal on shoes. 




  • Fabric
  • Lightweight Sneakers Walking Shoes
  • Lightweight shoes provides feelings of walking barefooted for a more natural walk
  • Lovers running shoes sneakers breathable.
  • Design with strong lace up,give your full support for your foot,add extra comfort and protect.
  • It is with hydro-grip out-sole provide excellent traction and stability for all surfaces and terrains.






You can purchase at link below



No comments:

Post a Comment