Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Steam Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron







This 3 in 1 hair straightener can straighten, flip and curl your hair. 

You can use Argan Oil or water for the steam feature. If you use the steam feature it can give you a long lasting frizz free hair style.

 I noticed my hair being softer and with less frizz than when I just use a normal flat iron. As you can seen in photo after using it. My hair was less frizzy and looked nice straighten.


 It takes about 60 seconds for the iron to heat up. You can flip the button for steam or no steam. The option is yours. If you decide to use Argan oil with your iron it will give you a condition treatment. I wouldn't use that option if your hair is naturally oily like my daughters. But mine is dry so that worked great for me. 

The iron heats up to 450F. It gives your hair a smooth frizz free straight look to your hair. 

The iron is more on the heavy side of flat irons. Which can take getting use to. 

I love that the box comes with instructions on what temperature they recommend on your hair type.

 The other nice feature is the iron will automatically shut off after 1 hour of inactivity. 

The plates are 1 1/4 inch. 

I really like this iron and look forward in many uses with it. 


#hair #hairstyle #trendypro #steam

No comments:

Post a Comment