Saturday, March 10, 2018

Adjustable Dog Safety Vest Harnesses, Dog Leash And Vest Harness With Car Seat Belt





This is a really great value you get a adjustable dog vest harness, dog leash and a safety belt for your car. 

I know if your like me my dog loves to run around looking out each window and it makes it hard to drive. With the seat belt he or she can sit beside you without risking both your lives. They have enough room to move around in the area they are sitting but not too much where it's distracting. It's easy to clip and hook your dog up. Very simple. 

The leash is a nice length it's not over long like some can be. It's a perfect length to give you enough room for guidance with your dog and not too much so they are all over the place and hard to handle. 

The harness I was a little confused with. I noticed the top metal D ring kept sliding down unlike all other harness I have used. Then I figured it out that I didn't have the vest tight enough. Then it was okay to slide down. It gives more freedom with the D ring. The Nylon fabric on the harness is reflective which is very nice especially if your walking your dog after dark or early morning. There is two attachment areas one on the chest and  the other on the back. 

So with three items at this price it is a wonderful value and a good fine. 







No comments:

Post a Comment