Sunday, March 18, 2018

Refrigerator Magnets




I recently got these magnets to test out and give my opinion about them. 

First thing I noticed the plastic box was busted but that was no big deal. 

Then I checked them out and man oh man are they powerful. I think they are the most powerful magnets I have seen yet. 

They come in 36 magnets.

 It says just one magnet can hold 18 sheets of paper. I believe that because these little magnets have power. 

They are small in size which makes them perfect for crafting, using in the office, on whiteboard magnets, maps and the list goes on and on. 

They are in the color silver and round. The size is 10x3mm. 

The company will give you 100% back if your not happy with them. 

I included a video so you could see just how powerful the force is. 

I think you will be very pleased with them since they are great for any use with magnets. 

I remind me of Old School hearing aids my grandmother would use. 

When I have used these magnets all it took to glue them was my hot glue gun or I used E6000 Glue. Very simple to glue on your projects that way. 

I would highly recommend them and the quality you get would make several fridge magnets. 

You can purchase on Amazon at link below. 






No comments:

Post a Comment