Wednesday, May 16, 2018

INNX Slipcovers



INNX Slipcovers Made of Quilted Microfiber Suede for Pets, Canine Chair Loveseat Sofa/Couch Covers for Dogs, Cats (Sofa/Couch, 69"x74")







 The couch cover needs to be a tad bit longer for my couch. I did measure my couch and I did order the largest size they had.

 I bought this in a Size 74"H x 69"W with armrest 23.5"H x 20"W sofa/couch protector.  

It does have straps and flaps that are anti slip designs but my couch is kind of a awkward design. That could be one reason it didn't fit so well.

 It says it comes with straps but I guess mine didn't have any. 

I think the idea of it is great to keep your couch clean from stains from kids and pets. 

The material is really nice. I love the microfiber texture. 

It says it has a 3 layer design quilted construction. 

Which is true it stays cool in hot weather and comfortable in cooler weather. 

It's easy to machine wash on the gentle cycle in cold water. 







You can purchase at link below



No comments:

Post a Comment