Thursday, May 24, 2018

Riwbox XBT-780 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear




I have to say these are some amazing Bluetooth headphones.

 They are large and stylish. Making listening to music easy and comfortable.

 You can answer phones or listen to music with ease. 

The Bluetooth is easy to connect to the headphones. 

The sound quality is perfect and blocks out any unwanted noise. 

The battery delivers around 18 hours to 20 hours of play time..

The ear pads are large and cushioned. With protecting pads and sit over your ears. They are soft and silky to the touch. 

The noise blocking works great because you can focus on what your doing. 

They also have microphone that is built in and you can talk with others if you decide on that factor of using. 

I think they are the best Bluetooth headphones that I have used.

 I would highly recommend. 

I love these Bluetooth headphones. They are very comfortable. Sound quality is great. I love this style of earphones. They are white and gold. Even has a storage bag to throw in.

If you want to purchase on Amazon link is below






No comments:

Post a Comment