Thursday, July 12, 2018

INNX Sheet Fasteners Adjustable




The number one complaint about having a king size bed is the sheets coming off the sides. 

I recently got to review these sheet straps.

 In photo you can see how to puts straps across your bed. I didn't do mine exactly like they show since I have a king size bed and there was only me to put on my bed..

 I just put mine underneath in two places. 



I gave the other straps to my son so he could put them on his bed. Since I did this I am amazed at this product my sheets stay on and I can't be happier about a product. 

This is a very good invention. They are actually better than those that just go on the edge. These go all the away across. 

They fit my king so they would fit any size bed. 

Not only can you use them on any size bed you can use them on futons, air mattress or even couches.

 As shown in photo straps are used for a cover for couch. 




They remind you of suspenders but they work great. 



They keep your sheets in place or the cover for couch.

 They are adjustable in length.

 4pack in each set. 1pc-24.4", can be extended to 118" maximum, 1pc-36", can be extended to 189" maximum, 2pcs-45.7", can be extended to 236" maximum,the cordlock button allows you to control desired length.


You can purchase on Amazon at link below




No comments:

Post a Comment