Tuesday, July 31, 2018

USB Desk Fan – 6 Inch Mini Desk Fan With 4.6ft USB Cable




This is a fan you can use anywhere or take anywhere that matters.

 It hooks to a USB. Perfect for home, office or anywhere you would like to have the option of using a fan. 

This fan is 6 inch mini desk fan. It has a soft breeze that gives enough air flow to keep you cool. It's light weight for easy transportation. 

It's small and compact. Since it's small its great for space saving. 

You will need a sturdy table to sit it on since the design is for table use.  

It has a quit nice fan sound to it. Nothing loud or bothersome. 

The frame is metal and steady while sitting on a table. 

You can use this fan with your computer, USB cords, or even with portable chargers. 

It looks exactly like a normal large size fan but it's mini design. 

It only has a on and off switch for operation. 

I like using it on my computer at home or at work when I need some extra air flow. 

The fan it self is very well made and constructed. So I am very pleased with it and I think it will last a long time as long as you take care of it. I look forward in using mine not only in warm weather but during the winter when I need some cooling off. 




You can purchase at link below
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C5GLCXC

No comments:

Post a Comment