Sunday, March 31, 2019

Anti Slip Tape - 4 Inch x 30 Foot Grip Tape, Non Slip Traction Tape


Last year we put up a pool deck for the first time. 

After doing it I quickly learned that we needed something to prevent slips from going down steps while your wet.
 So the entire summer I worried about that. 
But this year I will not have to worry anymore. I recently got this Anti Slip Tape that works perfect for that situation. 
This tape was easy to cut and measure. So easy in fact that yes a women did it.
 I did my deck steps. I was worried I was going to have issues with cutting or measuring but not such bad luck. 
I was shocked at how easy I had it. The anti slip tape is full of grit so that will scuff your hands up but that shows you its going to work. 
I am so pleased with how easy this tape was to put on my deck and so excited to use it this summer. 





  • ✅ STRONG ANTI-SLIP TECHNOLOGY - Wingogh US Anti Slip Tape that is designed in USA and manufactured abroad. Has a weather proof and durable base layer that is injected with an 80 grit aluminum oxide traction pad which boosts foot traction with a subtle texture, giving you utmost protection without sacrificing comfort.
  • ✅ EASY TO INSTALL AND CUT TO FIT - Clean surface first! Just peel and stick to wood, concrete, stainless steel, plastic, tiles, cloth, ramps and more. Our grip tape comes with a premium silicone adhesive that firmly sticks on both smooth and rough surfaces without any damage. This means it stays in place but doesn’t leave any residue if you decide to remove or relocate it.
  • ✅ WITHSTANDS EXTREME WEATHER - Silicone adhesive and anti-slip layer can withstand outdoor weather conditions. Weather and water proof, making it ideal for ensuring safety on steps, ladders, ramps, trailers, decks and other safety equipment.
  • ✅ IDEAL FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE - Exceptional durability and adhesion, long-lasting through weather and heavy traffic. Wingogh US heavy duty grip tape with the strongest and longest lasting tape available.





No comments:

Post a Comment