Sunday, March 31, 2019

Succulent Planter, Cute Ceramic Owl Planters with Drainage, 2.5 Inch Small Flower Pot, Set of 6 Pots for Plants


I recently got these cut owl planters. They come with everything I need except my succulent plants, dirt or seeds. 

They are going to be so easy to do. They are not only adorable they are such a great idea for a gift or to treat yourself. 

They have 6 mini owl planters that are breathable ceramic. They come with some extras like water bottle plastic saucers, mesh filters which will make it so much easy to deal with. 


It arrived so nicely packaged I was so surprised at how protected it was. I worry sometimes ordering certain items if it will arrive safe and sound. I can say all came perfect. 


I am going to put some cactus, herbs and succulents in these pots. 

They are going to be so stinking cute. 

You can purchase too with link below on 











No comments:

Post a Comment