Monday, April 8, 2019

Ancord Micro Bluetooth Speaker TWS System Portable Tiny Body Loud Voice Shutter Button Selfie Features (Silver)




This little guy right here was a surprise.

 I was amazed at the quality of sound it produces. 
I love the fact that I can grab it on the go, take it to the pool with me or wherever I might want to go.

 I love listening to music.

 We have come a long ways from back in the day using big speakers to these tiny little speakers that work great for the purpose of listening to your favorite music. 

Plus we just sync them to our phone and on the way we go. This speaker maybe small but it is packed with a punch. 

I did notice it comes in three colors all are very nice. It was blue, silver and gold. So its great for both males or females.

I think this design is really neat since its so small it can fit right in my purse or beach bag. 

 I am surprised at the sound quality being so good yet its so small. 

It synced right up to my android phone. It works even with my daughters iPhone. So you diffidently can use it with most devices.

It's really pretty in the design and I love the color of it. 

Only one simple on and off button. Small charging spot. Great little mini speaker. 

click link below to purchase on Amazon





No comments:

Post a Comment