Monday, April 29, 2019

Maui Mike’s Soft Pot



Maui Mike’s Soft Pot

This year I am excited to try out Maui Mike’s earth friendly soft pots that are made from water bottles and hemp! These bags are Aeration from breathable material helps roots stay cooler in summer and warmer in winter. They help the plants grow bigger and healthier. The breathable bags have sewn handles for easy moving.

They come in variety of sizes.

You can use them inside the house or outside. I am going to be doing the grow system like Larry Hall does on Youtube. It's called the Hybrid grow system. If your interested in that then just do a search on Youtube for Larry Hall's grow system. I am going to be using these bags from Maui Mikes. I look forward in using them and seeing what happens with my grow system. With using these pots they can be used with drip systems, hydroponic trays and rain gutter grow systems. Or this Kiddie Pool Hybrid System. I will have photos of my set up later on. So this will be a process that I will continue to update you through the summer.
I found these bags to be really well made and strong quality. I can't wait to see how my tomatoes grow.

Stay tuned for future updates....







No comments:

Post a Comment