Sunday, May 5, 2019

LeiDrail Solar Lights





These solar lights are by the company Leidrail.

My first impression they are so classy looking with their stainless steel look. I found them to be a modern design.

 We will be putting up on our pool deck. At the moment I couldn't install on my deck because it's having maintenance done. So I com-premised with a more simple approach so you could see the solar light on and off.

 They work 24 hours after they are fully charged by the natural sun. Which doesn't cost us a dime.

 The one thing I love about solar lights I can put them anywhere I need that extra light without having electricity that I have to pay for. 

It comes in great for outside areas such as water hose area, pool deck, garden area, front gate, pathway, and great for address signs. 



Plus they can be used in all types of weather conditions.

 I don't have to worry at all about cutting them off or on. They are just automatic.

 It makes my life safer and more comfortable knowing I will not be in the dark. 

Beside having no cost to using the light they are easy to install. 






No comments:

Post a Comment