Saturday, May 18, 2019

Riwbox WT-7S Bluetooth Headphones Light Up, Foldable Stero Wireless Headset with Microphone





Wow what an awesome pair of headphones by Riwbox. 

They are unique as they are fold-able with bluetooth.

 This set is white with hot pink ear-covers.

 Fun thing about them they have on both sides of the headphones flashing colors that beat to the music.

 The bluetooth was easy to connect.

 Great sound quality with some bass to it. 

I think these headphones would make a great Birthday present for young adults. 

It has a easy on and off slide button on the side of the earphones. As well as a voice reminder for low battery.

 You can use the blinking lights effect or turn them off.  

I like the fact that I can use the headphones with or without wire. So if the battery is dead I can just plug it in.

 The control buttons are on the side of the headphone as well as the on and off button. You can adjust volume or switch to next song.

 I also love the fact I can make phone calls using these headphones and talk while they are on.

 I tested them out but they are more made for the younger generation. 

Purchase at link below





No comments:

Post a Comment