Wednesday, October 15, 2014

DAVE'S GOURMET BUTTERNUT SQUASH pasta sauce

Ingredients that you can read

    Recently I got to try for the first time Dave's Gourmet Butternut Squash pasta sauce. At first I thought I couldn't imagine how this would taste. But after one bite and smelling the aroma in my house.. I have to say I was pleasantly impressed. So much so that I highly doubt I will ever use another sauce. I can see so much use in just this one sauce alone. You could make pizza, pasta, spaghetti, soups and the list goes on as your imagination can list. This sauce has a sweet but savory taste. Unlike what you would imagine.. It's so wonderful tasting I would actually call it a comforting food. You know the type you go too when you just want some good food that makes you feel good. Yes I would put it in that category. Last night for dinner I made cheese ravioli, green peas and this wonderful pasta sauce. Which come to think of it. I would call it everything sauce cause that's how much I liked it. Our dinner was a big hit. My husband even asked how did you make that. ;) 

p.s. Dave's Gourmet, I love you.. 

bon appétit

No comments:

Post a Comment