Monday, October 13, 2014

SANO






                                                                                                                                                                       I love the fact the Vitamin C serum comes in a little pump cause they are so convienant to use that way and look so classy. The serum goes on smooth and I can tell it's working. Leaves my skin smooth and soft feeling. I look forward in continues use of the product for more results. The eye serum smells like cucumbers so you know it's going to work right away cause we have always heard lay cucumbers on your eyes. The smell does go away within minutes leaving your eyes less puffy. They seem firm and less puffy. I look forward in continuing using this product.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment