Monday, November 10, 2014

ACURE Lemongrass & Argan Stem Cells


Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner
This clarifying shampoo is gentle enough for everyday use for all hair types. Promotes shiny, healthy, clean hair. Organic Argan Oil, Argan Stem Cells + CoQ10 help support hair keratin and strengthen the follicle connection. Organic Avocado Oil provides vitamin B12 and moisture while lemongrass cleanses and clarifies. Safe for color treated hair


I have fine dry hair which I have to shampoo daily. If not it looks a frizzy mess. But I noticed using this I really don't have too. I wake up the next day and my hair is nothing like it use to be. I would be ashamed to leave the house before without washing my hair first. Now I really don't have to if I choose not too. This shampoo is gentle enough to use every day. The lather is rich and creamy. 
The condition works great with the shampoo. Perfect combination. It leaves your hair soft and silky. Getting all the tangles out and leaving it so soft you can run your fingers through it. The scent of the two products is amazing. I recently had a very bad cold I couldn't wait to get in a hot shower cause the Lemongrass scent helped me breath better. I have noticed during the day if the wind hits my hair just right I can catch a sniff of my hair and it's just amazing. I love it so much. It's so clean and fresh. Like a clean refreshing spring or fall day. I love this product very much and would highly recommend anyone to use it. 


Features                                   
color safe
vegan
gluten free
sulfate free
paraben free
phthalate free
cruelty free



Leave in Conditioner spray

Ultra-hydrating leave-in conditioner powered by Moroccan Argan Oil and Argan Stem Cells. Designed to protect hair at the cellular level. Argan Stem cells help strengthen the root bulb while argan oil provides body and shine to each hair follicle.  Spray it in for all-day weightless moisture and protection that makes your hair manageable and moisturized.

The leave in conditioner spray is wonderful. When I get out of the shower I spray it in my hair comb through. The tangles seem to vanish. This is the best stuff I have used for tangles. My daughter gets horrible tangles as well. But with this product we both are so happy with it. Our hair seems to just glide through with the comb. Leaving our hair soft to touch and manageable. 

Acure Organics

No comments:

Post a Comment