Sunday, November 30, 2014

Liberty Belle Blue Bunny Night Gown

I received this Liberty Belle doll blue bunny night gown from Tomoson. When it first arrived I noticed the night gown is super cute and made of soft material. The Velcro back fastening makes it super easy to put the dress on. The dress has cute bunny's all over it. You can tell the material was carefully sewn and they used great material. I could even see a dress made to match it. I think the kids would love it. I also think it would make a great gift for any girl with an American Girl doll or any doll it would fit. It was a nice surprise that included was a bonus blue hair ribbon.








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment