Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Scotties Facial Tissues


I received Scotties for free for my unbiased opinion. Scotties facial tissue has comfort through softness and strength in every sheet. Scotties has more tissues per box versus the leading national brand. There products are environmentally considerate and are dedicated to responsible forestry. They have come in so handy especially this time of the year when everyone seems to be getting sick. Especially me. I take them to work with me cause I know I can count on them cause they are not only soft but they are sturdy as well. They can hold up to the pressure of sneezing and coughing. Which is the best reason for a great tissue when you need it most.



Scotties loves trees. In fact, they plant 3 trees for every 1 they use. And that’s why they designed TREES ROCK!

http://www.scottiesfacial.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment