Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor BPM-110





BPM-110 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor is easy to use and to check your bp readings. The cuff quick and easy. I would make it a little larger. That is my only complaint with the whole thing. It fits around 9 to 13 inches. You can do it yourself with easy. It has large displays making it easy to read. It has memory restores for readings. It checks blood pressure and pulse rate. Includes date and time. Great for someone that needs to monitor blood pressure like myself. I have been on medication since I was 18 years old and had high blood pressure since I was 16 years old. It can happen to both young and old. I have been on medication for years and my blood pressure is stable. So I recommend keeping a check on your blood pressure stats. 





Purchase on Amazon at link below



http://amzn.com/B004AMVVES

No comments:

Post a Comment